AUTOMOTIVE LOT PORTER
The Ford Store San Leandro is seeking a lot porter. This is an entry level position
As a Lot Attendant/Service Porter you will be responsible for taking care of vehicles in the service area and for ensuring all vehicles are clean and ready for delivery to customers. This individual also assists with maintaining merchandise materials current on vehicles.
Entry Level – Lot Attendant– Valet – Porter Qualifications:
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans,
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid in-state driver's license
- Greet and assist customers dropping off vehicles for repairs.
- Moves and works with vehicles to maintain vehicle display and support vehicle sales activities.
- Delivers vehicles to sites and locations as required.
- Thoroughly clean (wash, vacuum and polish) and maintain all vehicles.
- Install disposable covers and floor mats in vehicle interiors being serviced.
- Monitor tire pressure of vehicles; add air and fuel as needed.
- Recognize general vehicle repairs and/or building maintenance and notify management.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Prioritize vehicles that need to be prepped for delivery or washed based on general appearance.
- Maintain internal and external appearance and cleanliness of the store, showroom and lot.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Full-time Benefits include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Personal
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Job Type: Full-time